Oliver Villafuerte is a superb makeup artist and esthetician in the Seattle area who provides professional services at Milagros Aveda Salon and Spa. I highly recommend him for any of your MU/facial needs. He provided me with amazing facials once a week for a month before my big move to New York City! Oliver was amazing enough to provide a ton of great information to share with you.
Skincare and MU. This is what Oliver has to say:
“Here are some of my favorite tips for a healthy young fresh look:
- Don’t over apply mascara. 2-3 coats, MAX. Too much mascara makes you look cheap.
- Wash your face daily either with a gentle cleanser (Oily skin types, if you are wearing makeup) or a warm wet wash cloth (Dry to Normal skin types).
- Remember what colors are used on you, they may land you your next gig or at the very least, you might get a compliment.
- Less is usually more. This applies to wearing makeup, product usage, hairstyles, wearing perfume.
- Have one of each in your Skincare arsenal: exfoliating masque, hurrahing masque and purifying masque.
- Own a really pigmented black eye shadow or loose pigment, it is versatile for an eyeliner, smoky eye and added drama.“
Click here to visit part one of my skincare post, with tips from Ashli Danielle.
Take care & Be Fierce!!
Briauna Mariah (: